Hongik Yoga Institute pursues authentic yoga.
Authentic yoga is a science.
When you do authentic yoga,
1. Your body can be elastic. Because yoga is not just simple stretching, balance of power and flexibility is realized through yoga practice and it makes your body elastic. Proper yoga practice leads to the balance of a straight line(yang energy) and a curved line(ying energy) and this is yinyang principle of Eastern philosophy and a principle of natural science.
2. Body fat can be disassembled. Yoga does not weaken our musculoskeletal system which supports our bodies by losing weight forcedly. Instead, yoga dismantles the body fat effectively through accurate working out (asana) method and breathing method.
3. Yoga purifies our consciousness. Authentic yoga practice is inevitably connected to meditation. That’s because these things below are a scientific principle.
- Achieving the balance and harmony of body through accurate and various postures
- Stability of body energy through breathing
- Achieving ascent of consciousness and spirit reform through meditation
Those are a truthful practice method of trainees of authentic yoga all over the world. Simply putting the letter ‘yoga’ cannot be yoga. Yoga is balance and harmony. Real yoga can be realized only when the method of working out(asana) &breathing and meditation are practiced as one.
Hongik Yoga Institute has an instruction system that individually improves each one’s imbalance(physical, mental and psychological) which can be missed in a group practice. In addition, we have an individually customized program that you can get 1:1 detailed consulting.
Hongik Yoga Institute has specialized programs(Yoga for expectant mothers, yoga for teenagers, yoga for old age(silver yoga), yoga for reducing stress and insomnia, a program for body correction and constitution improvement and diet yoga, etc). Moreover, we have special programs such as yoga for disabled and yoga for stroke patients. Men and women of all ages can do Hongik yoga.
Also, instructors of the institute write about
yoga, meditation and natural health while practicing yoga in daily life.
Lastly, at the International Meditation Center Nea-aneui Ddeul(The garden
inside of me), you can experience yoga and meditation in the pure and clean