Though stress is a natural part of our life, a lack of control on it does harm our health
and can even put it at risk through smoking, drinking, irregular lifestyle.
Practicing yoga helps us to get back relaxed and to have conversation with our body and mind.
The exercises developed by Hongik Yoga Institute release muscle tension, stimulate the circulation of blood and improve the balance of the endocrine system. Breathing and meditation will relax the autonomic nerves and build up our resistance to stress.
- Raja yoga for stress-free
- Mantra yoga for stress-free
- Meditation program for advanced practitioners (Saturday Meditation Class)
- Special meditation lectures (Yoga to beat emotional disorder, etc.)
- Meditation Camp with The Hankyoreh Daily
Yoga for foreigners
Life in a foreign land with distinct language and culture, food and environment, climate may cause physical and mental discomfort.
Practicing yoga aids to build up resistance to this stress and strengthen your health making your life in Korean more restful and pleasant.
Hongik Yoga Institute is a center of study of genuine Korean spirit and Oriental philosophy. Foreign practitioners who have been with us have taken with themselves Korean culture and warm affection implementing these values in education, art and daily life of their countries. These civil diplomats adopt the practice system of Hongik Yoga Institute as a discipline to guide their fellow citizen.
- Related activities
- Standard and pregnancy yoga for foreigners
- 1:1 program for foreigners
- Natural food diet and meditation camp for foreigners
- Pregnancy yoga for foreign brides
- Hatha Five-elements yoga workshop in Canada
- Foundation of Canada branch
- Hatha Five-elements yoga workshop in Poland
- Foundation of academic publishing branch in Poland
- Yoga workshop in Hawaii
- Hatha Five-elements yoga workshop in Los Angeles, US
- Book donations to numerous countries (US Parliament Library, etc.)