- 1. You can start at any moment of the month.
- 2. An instructor will advise you to take into account your current physical condition and practice experience.
- 3. For the first class please be at out center 20-30 minutes earlier to get informed about how to use tools for exercises
and the basic instructions.
- 4. Practicing in a fasted state is recommended
- 5. The following props will be needed:
- You bring : comfortable loose-fitting pants (natural fibers can be more beneficial) and a big towel
(longer than 2/3 of your body)
- You purchase at our center : Yoga t-shirt, yoga strap, textbook (it may vary depending on class)
Notice before practicing
- 1. A make-up free face and no glasses, watch or accessories are recommended
- 2. Please let your instructor know about your physical state: if you are on your period or have any relevant disease or
- 3. Please also inform us when you are not well or feel tired